Wednesday, October 8, 2014

50 Best Whatsapp Status Messages and Quotes

Give funnier look to your Whatsapp profile by update best funny Whatsapp status messages. We have great collection of funny Status for Whatsapp or Facebook. You can find all time of funny whatsapp status ideas, Funny Whatsapp Status Messages, Funny Whatsapp Status in Hindi.





Best Whatsapp Status Messages


Best Cool Whatsapp Status


  • God is Really Just Awesome....i mean Just look at me!! :D
  • My Study Time 15 Min, My Break Time 2 Hrs
  • Want to friendship with me? 
  • Options are A. yes  B. A  C. B
  • Do or Do not..There is no Try!
  • Why so Serious??
  • I'm still better looking than you.
  • Congratulations on your ability to create drama out of absolutely nothing.
  • I suggest we drink before we go out Drinking.
  • Oops...I just dropped the fuck i was about to give.
  • Can i tie your shoes? because i cant have you fall for any one else.
  • I know we are not in a Library...but can i check you out?
  • I like my Girl..Like I like my Tea... Hot and British.
  • Twinkle-twinkle little start...Let's kissing in my car.
  • 99.9% guys are hot. The other 0.1% go to my School.
  • I wish my money would have S** in my Wallet and Multiply.
  • On the bright side my coffee will never get cold in hell.
  • Reasons to date me No one will try and steal me from you.Sometimes i, funny.I can't think of anything else.
  • Dreams Don’t work unless you do.
  • What is known in the heart doesn't always need to be uttered by Mouth
  • Don’t settle for good. Demand Great!
  • If I treated you the way you trated me, you would hate me.
  • After all we all are stories in the end.
  • It’s the little things you do that mean the most to me.
  • Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war
  • I don’t insult people , I just describe them.
  • You don’t need a reason to help people
  • So many assume. So few know.
  • Dear fat, Prepare to Die. Xo me.


I hope you love these Funny Status for Whatsapp Profile. Stay Tuned for more Awesome Updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment